Welcome to the collaboration space of the INSPIRE Maintenance and Implementation Group (MIG).
This platform is used by the MIG and its sub-groups for discussions (using the issue tracker) and sharing information on on-going activities (using the wiki, documents or news sections). The majority of the issues and wiki pages in the collaboration space is public (for read access). See these instructions for obtaining write access to specific projects.
- Overview of the actions in the maintenance and implementation work programme (MIWP)
- List of the MIG activities managed on this platform
- Agendas and minutes of MIG-T meetings and material on implementation experiences
- More information on the INSPIRE Maintenance and Implementation Framework (MIF) and the MIG on the INSPIRE web site
INSPIRE registry service 6.4 and Re3gistry software 1.3
The INSPIRE registry service 6.4 and the Re3gistry software 1.3 have been published
2017.4 Validation and conformity testing (06 Dec 2017 06:21 pm)
The aims of the action are to coordinate the maintenance and promotion of the existing validation framework and the development of the missing ATS and ETS. Read more...
- 2017.3 Improved client support for INSPIRE data (06 Dec 2017 06:20 pm)
- 2017.2 Alternative encodings for INSPIRE data (06 Dec 2017 06:19 pm)
- 2017.1 Drafting of "Master Guidelines" for the INSPIRE directive (06 Dec 2017 06:17 pm)
Central INSPIRE registers and register federation (11 Apr 2017 09:11 am)
Project for tracking change proposals for the central INSPIRE registers and register federation and their resolution by the control body. Read more...