Welcome to the collaboration space of the INSPIRE Maintenance and Implementation Group (MIG).
This platform is used by the MIG and its sub-groups for discussions (using the issue tracker) and sharing information on on-going activities (using the wiki, documents or news sections). The majority of the issues and wiki pages in the collaboration space is public (for read access). See these instructions for obtaining write access to specific projects.
- Overview of the actions in the maintenance and implementation work programme (MIWP)
- List of the MIG activities managed on this platform
- Agendas and minutes of MIG-T meetings and material on implementation experiences
- More information on the INSPIRE Maintenance and Implementation Framework (MIF) and the MIG on the INSPIRE web site
INSPIRE registry service 6.4 and Re3gistry software 1.3
The INSPIRE registry service 6.4 and the Re3gistry software 1.3 have been published
- 2016.2 Streamlining the monitoring and reporting for 2019 (20 Jul 2016 06:53 pm)
- 2016.1 INSPIRE fitness for purpose – Analysis (20 Jul 2016 06:50 pm)
MIG (24 Aug 2015 11:33 am)
This project contains information about the INSPIRE maintenance and implementation group (MIG), including the on-going actions of the rolling work programme for INSPIRE maintenance and implementation (MIWP).
MIWP-21: INSPIRE pilots (13 Aug 2015 11:11 am)
This sub-project covers MIWP-21: Pilots for INSPIRE-based applications (including for e-reporting)
MIWP-7b: WCS-based download services (28 Apr 2015 12:26 pm)
This sub-project covers MIWP-7b: Extension of Download Service TG for coverage data.