Welcome to the collaboration space of the INSPIRE Maintenance and Implementation Group (MIG).
This platform is used by the MIG and its sub-groups for discussions (using the issue tracker) and sharing information on on-going activities (using the wiki, documents or news sections). The majority of the issues and wiki pages in the collaboration space is public (for read access). See these instructions for obtaining write access to specific projects.
- Overview of the actions in the maintenance and implementation work programme (MIWP)
- List of the MIG activities managed on this platform
- Agendas and minutes of MIG-T meetings and material on implementation experiences
- More information on the INSPIRE Maintenance and Implementation Framework (MIF) and the MIG on the INSPIRE web site
INSPIRE registry service 6.4 and Re3gistry software 1.3
The INSPIRE registry service 6.4 and the Re3gistry software 1.3 have been published
- MIWP 2016-2020 (22 Jan 2017 01:10 pm)
- MIWP 2014-2016 (22 Jan 2017 01:09 pm)
- 2016.5 Priority list of data sets for eReporting (11 Jan 2017 02:24 pm)
- 2016.2 Streamlining the monitoring and reporting for 2019 (20 Jul 2016 06:53 pm)
- 2016.1 INSPIRE fitness for purpose – Analysis (20 Jul 2016 06:50 pm)