MIWP-10: Update Annex I data specifications
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||10 Mar 2014|
|Assignee:||Michael Lutz||% Done:|
The Annex I data specifications and corresponding XML schemas do not yet reflect the changes to candidate types and placeholders and the additional data models introduced in the Annex II+III amendment of the IRs. Also, they still use the old document template, which is not consistent with the one used for the Annex II+III data specifications and do not include an ATS.
Proposed change or action:
Update the Annex I data specifications and corresponding XML schemas to take into account the changes to candidate types and placeholders and the additional data models introduced in the Annex II+III IR amendment and to make them consistent with the common document template used also for the Annex II+III data specifications (including the ATS).
- Draft update of data specifications and schemas by JRC
- Review by MIG
- Publication of updated DS and schemas
Updated Annex I specifications and XML schemas
- JRC institutional / competitive budget
#2 Updated by Michael Lutz almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Submitted to Work in progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
#3 Updated by Michael Lutz about 4 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
Progress since the last meeting: none
Tasks/deliverables planned for the next month(s): Annex I schemas (see MIWP-18a)
Overall status: behind schedule
Risks or issues for discussion in the MIG-T:
- need to re-publish Annex I data specifications with links to the updated schemas?