MIWP-16 18th web meeting
|Status:||New||Start date:||14 Dec 2015|
|Assignee:||Paul Hasenohr||% Done:|
As a follow-up to the last MIG-T meeting, I think that we should meet one last time as MIWP-16 in order:
- to agree to the final version of the activity report (I will provide it on Wednesday morning at the latest),
- to agree on a way forward to ensure the maintenance/further development of the prototype dashboard and prototype tools to generate Inspire monitoring reports once MIWP-16 is dissolved (31/12).
Please provide your availability at http://doodle.com/poll/i2bfgve6uv8pmbux
I am sorry for the limited choice in terms of dates but I am leaving on Friday.
#1 Updated by Paul Hasenohr over 4 years ago
Based on the answers provided, the meeting will take place on Friday 18 at 10:00
The version of the activity report for final review is available at https://ies-svn.jrc.ec.europa.eu/issues/2521#note-7
#2 Updated by Paul Hasenohr over 4 years ago
Please find below the connection details for the meeting.
1. Connect to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/miwp-16_webmeeting/
2. Choose “Enter as a guest” and enter your name and country, e.g. “Adam Smith (UK)”
3. Accept the disclaimer
4. In the prompt, select "Dial in to the Audio Conference via Phone" and note down your 4-digit identification code at the bottom of the text box: "Once joined to the audio, identify yourself: Press *65*xxxx# on your phone."
5. Click "Done"
6. Dial your Local or International Access Number (available from http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers)
7. Enter the MeetingOne Conference Room Number: *1323039#
8. Press *65*xxxx# on your phone (using your 4 digit identification number from step 4 - you can also find your identification code by selecting the "Dial-in details" in the information icon in the top right-hand corner).
9. Follow any voice prompts
#3 Updated by Paul Hasenohr over 4 years ago
For tomorrow's meeting, some first reflections on the future maintenance and governance are available at https://ies-svn.jrc.ec.europa.eu/projects/miwp-16/wiki/MIWP-16_dashboard_maintenance_governance
#5 Updated by Paul Hasenohr over 4 years ago
- File MIWP-16_minutes_20151218_pha.docx added
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Please find in attachment the draft minutes of our last web meeting. Considering that there are some important conclusions from this meeting regarding the future maintenance of the dashboard and related tools, could the participants review them quickly and correct them as needed?
Please also consider the call for optional nominations to a Project Steering Committee set up for the dashboard project which is open at https://ies-svn.jrc.ec.europa.eu/issues/2653. It would be very helpful to have most nominations done by 15/01/2016.