Propose eENVplus outcomes to be considered for re-use or further maintenance by the MIG-T
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||18 Feb 2016|
|Priority:||Normal||Due date:||29 Feb 2016|
|Assignee:||Carlo Cipolloni||% Done:|
|Proposed change or action:|
Make concrete proposals for outcomes/deliverables/tools to be considered for re-use or further maintenance by the MIG-T and concrete follow-up actions that would be needed [eENVplus work package leaders, 2016-02-29].
#2 Updated by Carlo Cipolloni over 4 years ago
A list of outcomes has been done that can be considered by MIG-T as tool or best practice to use/implement or maintain; we need to discuss in detail this points:
- Training package for technological implementation prospective and for best practice examples implementation;
- Validation Services for Data specification and extension schema;
- Thesaurus framework in metadata compilation or data discovery;
- Harmonisation toolkit deliverable as example to drive data and metadata transformation;
- eENVplus Showcase website (all the partners has signed an official agreement with EC to maintain up and running all the applications and components developed) where a set of best practice examples has been implemented.