Analysis of access control to INSPIRE services
|Status:||Work in progress||Start date:||27 Feb 2016|
|Assignee:||Robin S. Smith||% Done:|
|Proposed change or action:|
Placeholder for discussions around the analysis of access control to INSPIRE services currently carried out by PwC for the ARE3NA ISA action.
#1 Updated by Robin S. Smith over 4 years ago
- File OriginalFiles.zip added
- File 20160122-All-NS-Merged.zip added
- File 20160122-All-NS-Merged&Translated.zip added
The MIG-T has requested some details from the analysis. The background to this work is already published on the ISA Programme's JoinUp platform, including an overview of all the work so far and a description of the approach to analyse the INSPIRE Geoportal's metadata.
Three zip files are attached above:
- "Original files" coming from JRC's analysis tool that provides seperate extracts for Discovery, View, Transformation and Download services
- "20160122-All-NS-Merged" that provides a merged dataset of these services
- "20160122-All-NS-Merged&Translated" which is the same as the above but with some additional work on translations of licences that ARE3NA is also exploring.
If you have any feedback on these datasets please provide it in this issue tracker. If you require any clarification feel free to contact us.