Testing the RoR prototype
|Status:||New||Start date:||02 May 2016|
In the MIWP-6 meeting on 13/4/2016, it was agreed to test the current version of the Register of Registers prototype until the next meeting in May.
In particular, the following action was proposed:
Testbed participants should update the descriptor files provided so far including the new requirements of the exchange format. They should then try to import them in the RoR and provide feedback on what works or does not work etc.
Please use this issue to report on the progress of your tasks and to provide feedback on any issues encountered.
INSPIRE Register Federation URL: http://inspire-regadmin.jrc.ec.europa.eu/ror
#2 Updated by Michael Lutz over 3 years ago
Dear register testbed participants,
this is just a comment to make sure that you have noted this issue and the action on you to update the descriptor files provided so far including the new requirements of the exchange format, import them in the RoR and provide feedback on what works or does not work etc. (as comments to this issue).
#3 Updated by Daniele Francioli about 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Task to Feature
We published a new version of the Register of Registers prototype. This version includes improvements and bug-fixes. Below you can find the list of the major changes:
- The list of items has been added to the Register page
- The federated search has been improved to find more accurate results
- The mailing alert has been changed in order to send less and more accurate notifications
- The problems with the character encoding in the harvester have been fixed