ES - Diputacion Foral de Gipuzkoa: GetCapabilities WFS XML Link to Spatial Dataset Error
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||06 Mar 2017|
|Assignee:||Angelo Quaglia||% Done:|
|Submitting Organisation:||ES - Diputacion Foral de Gipuzkoa||Knowledge-Base relevant?:|
|Country:||ES - Spain||Keyword #2:|
|Originating UI:||Keyword #3:|
We have achieved 95% compliance in the WFS of buildings (and the rest of the datasets) but the validator gives an error indicating that it cannot link to the spatial dataset - which the service providers do not seem to be able to identify where to fix this in the associated XML. Please see the link to the service:http://b5m.gipuzkoa.eus/inspire/wfs/gipuzkoa_wfs_bu?service=WFS&request=GetCapabilities
I would appreciate your help on this - could you please indicate what line of coding should be modified to ensure linkage to the spatial dataset? The metadata of the buildings datasets is 100% conformant and ready.
Many thanks and best wishes,
PS. I would also appreciate it if you could provide us any help on the previous query relating to WMS GetCapabilities Indicators error. We seem to "stumble" with the XML of services. Many thanks again.
#2 Updated by Angelo Quaglia over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
I see at least three issues:
1. Service metadata does not declare the dataset as its coupled resource¶
Your WFS declares, in the Extended Capabilities, that:
- it serves the Spatial Data Set with the following INSPIRE Unique Resource Identifier:
- The service metadata is located at:
If I open that url, I indeed get back the service metadata which, however, does not contain the operatesOn section containing the link to the metadata of the Spatial Data Set.
Ii is true that the link is also in FeatureType.MetadataURL
but the validator expects to find it there, too.
So, inside the SERVICE metadata at http://b5m.gipuzkoa.eus/metadata/ES.GFA.BU.WFS.MD.xml
you need to add the line in bold, that points to the coupled dataset metadata:
2. The Feature Type xml schema returned by the Describe Fature Type operation contains errors:¶
3. (minor) The WFS does not offer a Stored Query whose identifier is "http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/operation/download/GetSpatialDataSet"¶
<ns3:ListStoredQueriesResponse xmlns:ns2="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xmlns:ns1="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1" xmlns:ns4="http://www.opengis.net/fes/2.0" xmlns:ns3="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0">
#3 Updated by Ainhoa González over 3 years ago
Many thanks Angelo.
I have passed your detailed feedback to the service providers and hopefully that will resolve the issues and we can complete the WFS services XMLs.
Could I ask you please to respond to my previous query in relation to the WMS? Should I resubmit this one?
Thanks again for all your helop.
#5 Updated by Ainhoa González over 3 years ago
Your help and guidance in fixing the encountered errors is invaluable. We have now achieved 100% compliance for WFS and WMS service metadata. We are now to fix the errors in the ATOM service XMLs for which I will generate a separate issue.
Many thanks again for your support and advice.
#6 Updated by Angelo Quaglia over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from GetCapabilities WFS XML Link to Spatial Dataset Error to ES - Diputacion Foral de Gipuzkoa: GetCapabilities WFS XML Link to Spatial Dataset Error
- Submitting Organisation changed from Diputacion Foral de Gipuzkoa to ES - Diputacion Foral de Gipuzkoa