BE - Informatie Vlaanderen: New Thematic Geoportal
|Status:||Feedback||Start date:||04 Dec 2017|
|Assignee:||Angelo Quaglia||% Done:|
|Submitting Organisation:||BE - Informatie Vlaanderen||Knowledge-Base relevant?:|
|Country:||BE - Belgium||Keyword #2:|
|Originating UI:||Thematic Viewer||Keyword #3:|
We have started to use the new thematic geoportal and a significant number of users pointed out that no to very few datasets harvested from these endpoints make it to the viewer :
- * Metawal - Catalogue pour l'information géographique de Wallonie (Service Public de Wallonie)
- * Geopunt-Metadatacenter zoekdienst (AGIV)
When looking at the harvesting report one sees that quite a number of services and datasets are harvested (eg themes hydrography or geology).
We wonder why these do not pass from the harvesting to the viewer!
#5 Updated by Angelo Quaglia over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [Thematic Viewer support] BE: New Thematic Geoportal to BE - Informatie Vlaanderen: New Thematic Geoportal
- Assignee changed from Davide Artasensi to Angelo Quaglia
- Submitting Organisation changed from Informatie Vlaanderen to BE - Informatie Vlaanderen
I see that there has been no answer from us on this, I am sorry. It slipped through the cracks.
I have assigned this issue to myself.
Let me have a look.
#6 Updated by Angelo Quaglia over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
Dear Ouns, Vincent,
the Thematic Viewer only shows datasets and series for which the INSPIRE Geoportal was able to find a Download Service.
For Belgium, there are hundreds of records for which a Download Service is not found: