BE: harvesting belgian federal CSW
|Status:||Feedback||Start date:||26 Apr 2019|
|Assignee:||Angelo Quaglia||% Done:|
|Submitting Organisation:||BE||Knowledge-Base relevant?:||No|
|Country:||BE - Belgium||Keyword #2:|
|Originating UI:||Keyword #3:|
I hope you are all fine and you had fine Easter weekend. I have a question about harvesting of my CSW. I noticed it has been harvested for a month. Is it because each Member State has to command it ? If it's the case, what should I do in order to harvest my CSW. If it is not the case, do you know why it has been so long ?
#1 Updated by Angelo Quaglia over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from harvesting belgian federal CSW to BE: harvesting belgian federal CSW
- Category set to Harvesting Console
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Angelo Quaglia
- Submitting Organisation set to BE
- Country set to BE - Belgium
yes, now all happens via the harvesting console:
Click on "Geoportal harvest console".
Your ECAS account must have been enabled for this.
You can request a new harvest in the sandbox environment, check it and then publish it to production.