BE: download link wfs, CRS parameter
|Status:||Feedback||Start date:||16 Jul 2019|
|Assignee:||Angelo Quaglia||% Done:|
|Submitting Organisation:||BE||Knowledge-Base relevant?:||No|
|Country:||BE - Belgium||Keyword #2:|
|Originating UI:||Keyword #3:|
For the record Hydrografie - Netwerk
there are three downloadlinks. (as an example, this is the case for all our records)
These links provide WFS request to a storedquery, with the following CRS parameters
* no CRS parameter
The first and the last produce nice results, the second one throws an error because no CRS parameter is provided, and I don't see how I can create a storedquery with a default CRS value.
I have seen this situation in other countries (the netherlands for instance), in other countries (like Malta) they created storedqueries where the CRS parameter is not used. The downloadlinks don't throw errors, but the results are always in the same (not the provided) projection system.
What should we do to provide the best results?
#1 Updated by Angelo Quaglia about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from download link wfs, CRS parameter to BE: download link wfs, CRS parameter
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Davide Artasensi
- Submitting Organisation set to BE
- Country set to BE - Belgium
in the upcoming update of the INSPIRE Geoportal, the non-working link will not be considered a valid link and will not be displayed any more,
For the other two, it is an open question, actually.
The TGs do not mention:
- the possibilty of leaving out the CRS parameter in the Stored Query, however the WFS
- they do not specify which notation
no CRS parameter