BG: Question related to harvest results with id INSPIRE-462ed9f9-1ce6-11e6-be5e-52540023a883_20191111-204859
|Status:||Assigned||Start date:||12 Nov 2019|
|Assignee:||Daniele Francioli||% Done:|
|Submitting Organisation:||BG||Knowledge-Base relevant?:||No|
|Country:||BG - Bulgaria||Keyword #2:|
|Originating UI:||Keyword #3:|
Could you please check the harvest results with id INSPIRE-462ed9f9-1ce6-11e6-be5e-52540023a883_20191111-204859 (attached file).
We have some questions on the results where you can help us with explanation.
1. According to the report we have 79 available view and download services and 0 (zero) with download link. What are we missing in the metadata records, because you can download these files from the national catalog?
2. Two (2) metadata records with available view and download services are missing in the report:
- https://inspirebg.eu/geonetwork/srv/api/records/C4CCE980-C0EF-4F0B-BF40-F060AF88B651/formatters/xml (Natura 2000 Protected Sites);
- https://inspirebg.eu/geonetwork/srv/api/records/491612BF-DFB5-4AA8-84E0-618A0DEFB068/formatters/xml (HY.PhysicalWaters.Waterbodies.StandingWater);
and one (1) metadata record without view and download service:
- https://inspirebg.eu/geonetwork/srv/api/records/44C19351-B2A8-43F3-B774-A2797493C61B/formatters/xml (FD Unit of management);
I am looking for the reason to fix the error.
#1 Updated by Daniele Francioli 9 months ago
- Subject changed from Question related to harvest results with id INSPIRE-462ed9f9-1ce6-11e6-be5e-52540023a883_20191111-204859 to BG: Question related to harvest results with id INSPIRE-462ed9f9-1ce6-11e6-be5e-52540023a883_20191111-204859
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Davide Artasensi
- Submitting Organisation set to BG
- Country set to BG - Bulgaria
#2 Updated by Daniele Francioli 9 months ago
- Assignee changed from Davide Artasensi to Daniele Francioli
Unfortunetly we are still getting on random basis (e.g. 1 call out of 5) the following error:
Can you please check on your systems?
Daniele on behalf of the JRC INSPIRE Support team