LU: Coordinate reference systems - TG2 - difference between ETFwebapp validator and harvestconsole validation results
|Status:||Feedback||Start date:||15 Nov 2019|
|Assignee:||Daniele Francioli||% Done:|
|Submitting Organisation:||ACT Luxembourg||Knowledge-Base relevant?:||No|
|Country:||LU - Luxembourg||Keyword #2:|
|Originating UI:||Keyword #3:|
Dear Davide and Danielle,
We are encoding our metadata according to the TG2. Using the ETFwebapp validator, we have no validation issues, but via the harvest console, we see this error:
Inspire Evaluation Potential Issue
- Coordinate Reference System code is missing or empty
- This requirement has to be met starting from 23 November 2012 for data sets that were created or extensively restructured after 15 May 2007 and starting from 23 November 2017 for all other data sets.
See for example this metadata record:
Using the ETFwebapp validator, all test cases are green (see attached test report).
For encoding the reference system, we follow the TG2:
<gmd:referenceSystemInfo> <gmd:MD_ReferenceSystem> <gmd:referenceSystemIdentifier> <gmd:RS_Identifier> <gmd:code> <gmx:Anchor xlink:href="http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/EPSG/0/3035">http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/EPSG/0/3035***We first also tried EPSG:3035 here, with the same result***</gmx:Anchor> </gmd:code> </gmd:RS_Identifier> </gmd:referenceSystemIdentifier> </gmd:MD_ReferenceSystem> </gmd:referenceSystemInfo>
Can you tell us what causes the above validation error?
Probably, this issue will not affect the scores in the monitoring report.. (because there you will use the etfwebapp validator). In this case, you can give this issue the lowest priority.
#1 Updated by Daniele Francioli 9 months ago
- Subject changed from Coordinate reference systems - TG2 - difference between ETFwebapp validator and harvestconsole validation results to LU: Coordinate reference systems - TG2 - difference between ETFwebapp validator and harvestconsole validation results
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Daniele Francioli
The feedback that you received from the harvesting report, is just for information. The message you are highlighting is not affecting the numbers.
Daniele on behalf of the JRC INSPIRE Support team