AT: [linkage checker] Does not work properly
|Status:||Resolved||Start date:||14 May 2020|
|Assignee:||Emanuela Epure||% Done:|
|Submitting Organisation:||Knowledge-Base relevant?:||No|
|Country:||AT - Austria||Keyword #2:|
|Originating UI:||Keyword #3:|
Dear INSPIRE team,
it is not possible for me to run the linkage checker for the last two days;
I got "The response has errors! Please try again later or contact the support" for several tests and I dont't know if it is down or there are other problems (e.g. with my inputs). I used the FileIdentifier and the URL version in serveral browsers.
Maybe you can tests one example for me:
- Data: b130a550-d83b-4641-a80e-d07e19b561f9
- VS: 41a56d0c-3485-4bd9-98c4-0c76fc2a31db
- DLS: 1ab30446-4ab8-4125-8868-bf11deab8c07
Thanks and best regards Erik
#2 Updated by Daniele Francioli about 1 month ago
- Subject changed from [linkage checker] Does not work properly to AT: [linkage checker] Does not work properly
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Thank you for your feedback.
We have now solved the issue that was affecting the linkage checker when the file identifiers were used.
Daniele on behalf of JRC INSPIRE Support
#3 Updated by Emanuela Epure about 1 month ago
We have just run the Linkage cheker using the fileIdenrifier for your example and we have the following result (foto attached) with the link to the evaluation report
Could we ask you to try to run it again?
Thank you in advanced
Emanuela on behalf of JRC INSPIRE Support