This project contains information about the INSPIRE maintenance and implementation group (MIG), including the on-going actions of the rolling work programme for INSPIRE maintenance and implementation (MIWP).
- Central INSPIRE registers and register federation
Project for tracking change proposals for the central INSPIRE registers and register federation and their resolution by the control body.
- MIG meetings
This project contains information about the meetings of the MIG.
This project contains information about the MIG permanent technical sub-group (MIG-T).
- MIWP-3: Access ControlThis sub-project covers MIWP-3: Guidelines and best practices for access control and the ARE3NA AAA study.
- MIWP-4a: Persistent identifiersThis sub-project covers MIWP-4a: Managing and using persistent identifiers in INSPIRE.
- RDF+PIDs resources
This sub-project collects resources around developing RDF vocabularies/data and managing PIDs for INSPIRE.
- MIWP-11/12/18: GML encoding
This sub-project addresses the following actions of the Maintenance and Implementation Work Programme:
- MIWP-18a: Update of Annex I XML schemas (endorsed)
- MIWP-11: Simplification and clarification of GML encoding for spatial data (proposed) ...
- MIWP-16: Monitoring
This project addresses the need to improve the usefulness and the reliability of monitoring information (Task MIWP-16 of the INSPIRE maintenance and implementation work programme)
- MIWP-6: Registers
Knowledge and discussion platform for the development of INSPIRE Registry and Codelists
- Re3gistry development & testing
The aim of this sub-project is to support the development of the Re3gistry software and the INSPIRE registers and registry service. If you are interested in testing new release candidates of the software or service, please register in the MIG collaboration space and send an e-mail to email@example.com....
- MIWP-7a: SOS-based download services
This sub-project covers MIWP-7a: Extension of Download Service TG for observation data and the related ARE3NA SOS study.
- MIWP-7b: WCS-based download services
This sub-project covers MIWP-7b: Extension of Download Service TG for coverage data.
- MIWP-8: Metadata
This sub-project covers "MIWP-8: Update of Metadata TG":https://ies-svn.jrc.ec.europa.eu/issues/2130
- 2016.3 Validation & conformity
This sub-project addresses action MIWP-5 (Validation and conformity testing) of the Maintenance and Implementation Work Programme:
As INSPIRE is coming into a practical implementation phase there is a great need of tools for validation (metadata, service and data). There is a validation service (Webservice) available at the EU-portal and some countries have also developed tools for validation of metadata and services, for instance in the Netherlands and Germany. These validators might include slightly different interpretations of standards. To ensure that result from a tests of conformity are identical, a common, officially approved, validator should be accessible from INSPIRE web....
Also available in: Atom