2 Meeting (Virtual) 2016-11-21

Monday, 21 November, 10:30-12:00 CET

Virtual meetings - Connection details

Audio recording


Draft Agenda

[10:30-10:35] Welcome and approval of the agenda (Vlado Cetl)

[10:35-10:40] Minutes of the previous meetings (for discussion and agreement) (Vlado Cetl)

[10:40-11:00] Draft Indicators (Joeri Robbrecht)

[11:00-11:25] Discussion (all)

[11:25-11:30] AOB

Draft Minutes of meeting

Preface

The minutes are based on the notes taken in the web-conference chat window by the scribe as well as comments made by participants in the chat.

Where “+1” is used in the minutes, this is to indicate support for the position of the previous speaker.

Actions are indicated in the minutes using the keyword [Action] and are tracked in the issue tracker. The currently open issues (including open issues from previous meetings) are summarised in the table at the end of the minutes.

Attendees

Erik Obersteiner (AT), Ouns Kissiyar (BE), ? (CH), Sabine Geissler (DE), Paloma Abad (ES), Kai Koistinen (FI), Etienne Taffoureau (FR), Ine de Visser (NL), Ewa Surma (PL), Henrique Silva (PT), Simona Bunea (RO), Christian Ansorge (EEA), Joeri Robbrecht (ENV), Robert Tomas, Vlado Cetl (JRC)

Minutes of the previous meetings

  • There were no comments on the minutes from the previous meeting and they were approved as they currently stand on the wiki

Draft Indicators

  • Presentation MR2019_21112016_JoeriRobbrecht.pptx
  • Discussion.
    • What level of reporting data. Assesment of potential risks and applications to other legislation (metadata regulation etc.). How exactly will metadatada be populated.
    • The link to the metadata should be documented in the "sources and data collection" element in the template. Should be more metadata elemnts than just keywords.
    • All agreed on the objectives (objective 1 and objective 2)
    • Objective 1: Make a list of proposed (legal) changes (corrections, technological /scientific adaptations, legal chanegs)to the Reporting Decision for the MIG/Committee June 2017
    • Objective 2: Draft indicator framework
    • First set of indicators will be based on reporting obligations and proposals from MIWP 16 MIG-T_MIWP-16_closing_20151202.pptx, MIG_MIWP-16_activity_report_v1.pdf together with proposals from MS. It will be basis for the first draft.
    • [Action] Next version of template will be further developed by Joeri and send to members till Thursday 24/11/2016: Review of the indicator framework for monitoring and reporting 2016.2 Monitoring & Reporting 2019_analysis.docx
    • [Action] All to check template and send feedback #2874 by Tuesday 29/11/2016
    • [Action] All to draft answers on set of questions #2874 (sent before meeting) and send togehther with feedback on template by Tuesday 29/11/2016. Most important to define indicators.
  • AOB
    • Next VC meeting in the week 19-23/12/2016 (based on Doodle pool)

MR2019_21112016_JoeriRobbrecht.pptx (273 KB) Vlado Cetl, 21 Nov 2016 01:51 pm

MIG_MIWP-16_activity_report_v1.pdf - Final Report (1.98 MB) Vlado Cetl, 29 Nov 2016 04:16 pm

2016.2 Monitoring & Reporting 2019_analysis.docx (339 KB) Vlado Cetl, 29 Nov 2016 04:19 pm