3 Meeting (Virtual) 2016-12-20¶
- 3 Meeting (Virtual) 2016-12-20
Tuesday, 20 December, 14:00-15:30 CET
[14:00-14:05] Welcome and approval of the agenda (Vlado Cetl)
[14:05-14:10] Minutes of the previous meetings (for discussion and agreement) (Vlado Cetl)
[14:10-14:20] Information from MIG-P meeting (Joeri Robbrecht)
[14:20-14:40] Feedback from sub-group members on template and set of questions (all)
[14:40-14:50] Findings from MS Reports 2016 (all)
[14:50-15:20] Discussion (all)
The minutes are based on the notes taken in the web-conference chat window by the scribe as well as comments made by participants in the chat.
Where “+1” is used in the minutes, this is to indicate support for the position of the previous speaker.
Actions are indicated in the minutes using the keyword [Action] and are tracked in the issue tracker. The currently open issues (including open issues from previous meetings) are summarised in the table at the end of the minutes.
Erik Obersteiner (AT), Ouns Kissiyar (BE), Christine Nayar (CH), Jitka Faugnerova (CZ), Paloma Abad (ES), Kai Koistinen (FI), Etienne Taffoureau (FR), Alberto Conte (IT), Ine de Visser (NL), Henrique Silva (PT), Simona Bunea (RO), Christian Ansorge (EEA), Joeri Robbrecht (ENV), Vlado Cetl (JRC)
There were no comments on the minutes from the previous meeting and they were approved as they currently stand on the wiki
Information from MIG-P meeting¶
- Joeri provided information on the 5th MIG-P meeting that was held on 30 November – 1 December. Activities and work of subgroup 2016.2 were presented by JRC [PRES5]_MIWP action review and status report.pptx
- On 2016.2 it was suggested that gathering of new metadata to feed monitoring and reporting indicators should be avoided. Metadata infrastructures in most Member States are mature and stable. A lot has already been invested in this. Breaking changes or new metadata requirements should be avoided as much as possible
- The MIG members welcomed and supported the work on the country fiches and wanted to be involved in the further work on these fiches which could become a model for the 2019 INSPIRE reporting. COM (DG ENV and JRC) will finalise the work on the draft country fiches for all Member States. Before publishing any part of the country fiche, COM will share the draft country fiches with the Member States for review and possible feedback.
Feedback from sub-group members on template and set of questions
- Document: Review of the indicator framework for monitoring and reporting is updated based on received comments 2016.2 Monitoring & Reporting 2019_analysis_v03.docx
- Draft indicator change proposal based on the outcome of MIWP16 for discussion and further elaboration Indicator_metadata_mapping_v01.docx
Answers from members on set of questions M&RIssuesfromReports2016.docx
Findings from MS Reports 2016
- Findings on Monitoring & Reporting from MS INSPIRE Reports 2016 M&RIssuesfromReports2016.docx
- All to check and comment the draft indicator change proposal [Action]
- Joeri to further develop KPI on list of priority data sets by 16 January 2017. Effectiveness KPI Discussion #2876. It will be used as an example for others. All to think in creative way and to propose new KPIs (by using Indicator Metadata fact sheet) or existing indicators to be droped by 01 February 2017. [Action] All proposals will be discussed on next face to face meeting.
Next face to face meeting will be in JRC Ispra 07-08 February 2017. Invitation letters will be sent by the end of December.