4 Meeting (face to face) 2017-02-07-08 JRC Ispra¶
Thierry Vilmus (FR), Kai Koistinen (FI), Jitka Faugnerova (CZ), Ouns Kissiyar (BE), Ine de Visser (NL), Paloma Abad (ES), Ewa Surma (PL), Sabine Geissler (DE), Simona Bunea (RO), Jason King (UK), Joeri Robbrecht (DG ENV), Vlado Cetl and Robert Tomas (JRC)
There were no comments on the minutes from the previous meeting and they were approved as they currently stand on the wiki
- Overall planning: proposed changes on indicators (M&R Regulation) will be presented on MIG-T meeting in March, MIG meeting and INSPIRE Committe in June 2017
- Methodology for new indicators has been presented
- New indicators proposed on List of priority data sets. Should be aligned with MIWP action 2016.5 Priority list of data sets for eReporting
- No additional proposals for indicators from MS
- After discussion it was agreed that the future Monitoring should be fully automated. Based on it proposed indicators for priority datasets should be implemented through existing metadata element Keyword
- Drafting team (Ine, Ouns, Vlado, Christian, Joeri and Robert) will draft proposal by next virtual meeting on how to implement new indicators through keywords [Action]
Commission Decision regarding INSPIRE monitoring and reporting¶
- Discussion on previous proposal from MIWP 16. Proposals accepted with minor changes.
- Article 1 and 2 stay as they are.
- Article 3 dropped
- Article 4 stay as is. Further recommendations will be provided in guidelines
- Article 5 dropped
- Article 6 possible statement on Network Services conformity to be added in Metadata. To be cjhecked with legal service
- Article 7 dropped
- Article 8 stay as it is. Proposal for provision of endpoints.
- Article 9 dropped
- Article 10 propsed change in Metadata conformance statement on Network services.
- Article 11 stay as it is
- Future Reporting will be based on country fiches. Country fiches for 2016 will be finished by mid of March and bilateraly shared wit MS. Based on it the final fiche will be endorsed for future reporting.
- Article 12, 13 stay as it is
- Article 14 a) dropped, Article 14 b) new keywords on priority datasets, Article 14 e) proposal to drop
- Article 14 discussion. Difficult to monitor usage. No specific indicators proposed. Possible usage of national geoportals. All proposals by next meeting welcome [Action]
- Article 15 stay as it is. Further recommendations will be provided in guidelines i.e. open data portals, licenses and link toi their descriptions. percentage of INSPIRE spatial data under open data
- Article 16 stay as it is. Further recommendations will be provided in guidelines. All proposals by next meeting welcome [Action]
Next virtual meeting will be beginning of March. Invitations will follow