5 Meeting (Virtual) 2017-04-10

Virtual meetings - Connection details

Audio recording

Draft Agenda

Monday, 10 April, 10:30-12:00 CEST

 [10:30-10:40] Welcome and approval of the agenda (Vlado Cetl)
 [10:40-10:45] Minutes of the previous meetings (for discussion and agreement) (Vlado Cetl)
 [10:45-11:00] Information from MIG-T meeting (Vlado Cetl, Joeri Robbrecht, Christian Ansorge)
 [11:00-11:10] Analysis document v0.5 (Joeri Robbrecht)
 [11:10-11:55] Discussion and next steps (all)
 [11:55-12:00] AOB

Draft Minutes of meeting

Preface

The minutes are based on the notes taken in the web-conference chat window by the scribe as well as comments made by participants in the chat.

Where “+1” is used in the minutes, this is to indicate support for the position of the previous speaker.

Actions are indicated in the minutes using the keyword [Action] and are tracked in the issue tracker. The currently open issues (including open issues from previous meetings) are summarised in the table at the end of the minutes.

Attendees

Erik Obersteiner (AT), Ouns Kissiyar (BE), Christine Nayar (CH), Jitka Faugnerova (CZ), Paloma Abad (ES), Kai Koistinen (FI), Ine de Visser (NL), Sabine Geissler (DE), Simona Bunea (RO), Christian Ansorge (EEA), Joeri Robbrecht (ENV), Vlado Cetl (JRC)

Minutes of the previous meetings

  • There were no comments on the minutes from the previous meeting and they were approved as they currently stand on the wiki

Information from MIG-T meeting in Ghent

  • Status report presented and Analysis document v0.5
  • Discussion on proposals collected during MIG-T meeting
    • Work on metadata keywords is ongoing. Indicator for priority datasets will be part of it.
    • Open data indicator. Some countries already using it. Could be useful indicator. Study on Article 17 of INSPIRE Directive is ongoing. Joeri to share draft when available. Decision to leave it open for further discussion. Could be an optional keyword "openData"
    • Coverage indicator. It will be dificult to take it from geometry. Decision to keep it out.
    • Monitoring indicator on Annexes. Decision to keep it till 2020.
    • Number od downloadable datasets as an indicator. To be further discussed.
    • Maturity level to be used in monitoring and reporting. To be further discussed.
    • Tagging data for INSPIRE monitoring. Good idea. It will keep all data in infrastructure.

Analysis document

  • Presented by Joeri. Emphasis on Annex IV with first draft for INSPIRE Committee. 

Next Steps [Action]

  • Joeri to share relevant documents regarding open data.
  • Ouns to prepare presentation regrding geoportal usage for next meeting
  • New verison of Analysis document to be ready and distributed before next meeting.

AOB

  • Next meeting planned for mid May
  • INSPIRE Conference. 28 April 2017 Call for proposals closes. Work on Monitoring and Reporting will be presented in MIG session together with other MIWP actions.

2016.2_StatusReport.pptx (1.53 MB) Vlado Cetl, 06 Apr 2017 02:57 pm

2016.2 Monitoring & Reporting 2019_analysis_v05.docx (751 KB) Vlado Cetl, 06 Apr 2017 02:57 pm

MetadataKeywords.pptx (1.59 MB) Vlado Cetl, 10 Apr 2017 09:39 am