Meeting #4 of MIG sub-group 2017.4¶
Thursday, 19 April 2018, 15:00-16:30 CEST
- Meeting number: 843 795 004
- Join the meeting
[15:00-15:10] Welcome, approval of the agenda & minutes of the previous meeting (Michael Lutz)
[15:10-16:15] Open GitHub issues for discussion
- Feedback from MIG-T meeting
- Clarification INSPIRE reference validator vs. tests run in the INSPIRE geoportal's harvesting component
The minutes summarise the main conclusions and actions from the meeting. Actions are indicated in the minutes using the keyword [Action] and tracked in the issue tracker.
Marcus Sen (UK), Marie Lambois (FR), Markus Seifert (DE), Teemu Saloriutta (FI), Heidi Vanparys (DK), Francisco Caldeira (PT), Antonio Rotundo (IT), Laura y Paloma (ES), Michael Lutz (JRC)
Observers: Iñaki Diaz de Cerio (Bilbomatica), Enrique Soriano (Guadaltel), Natalia Natalia Busto Jiménez (Geograma)
Welcome, approval of the agenda & minutes of the previous meeting¶
Michael Lutz welcomed the three members of the consortium working for JRC on the ETF, ETS and ATS as obervers.
There were no comments on the proposed agenda or minutes from the previous meeting.
Open GitHub issues for discussion¶
- View services ATS
- Metadata ATS
- Download service ATS
- Data ATS
- Data ATS
The group agreed on the following points:
- The issues for implementation of agreed changes should be opened in the relevant repository (ATS or ETS)
- Agreed changes will be implemented in a dedicated branch named after the originating issue (e.g. metadata-130), a reviewer from the group will be assigned and after a positive review a pull request to the master branch will be created.
- In the next meeting, the implementation of changes in Github using this approach will be demonstrated
- Issues for proposed TG changes will be tracked as corrigenda issues on the MIG collaboration platform
- A session/workshop should be organised at the INSPIRE conference to collect feedback from users on the functionality and possible improvements of the ETF
- Members of the sub-group are encouraged to collect feedback from national implementers / ETF users and provide it through the ETF issue tracker
- The new ETS for MD TG v2.0 will be made available for testing by the sub-group in either a JRC or Consortium instance.
- The times for the upcoming meetings are changed to:
- 17 May, 15:00-16:30 CEST
- 14 June, 10:00-11:30 CEST
- 19 July, 15:00-16:30 CEST