From 12 Jun 2014 to 11 Jul 2014
08 Jul 2014
- 02:36 pm Task #2165: Set up sub-group for controlled vocabularies in INSPIRE (MIWP-19)
There are no issues that I have identified.
- 02:21 pm Task #2161: Set up sub-group for download services for observation data
Some small amendments in the Task list. I agree with Daniela that the timescale is extremely tight and we might want...
07 Jul 2014
04 Jul 2014
- 11:12 am Discussion #2170 (Submitted): Could we use "INSPIRE Metadata for Dummies, the French guidelines f...
We have talked, during the 3rd physical meeting in Aalborg, to create a "Good/best practices (...
30 Jun 2014
- 11:49 am Task #2161: Set up sub-group for download services for observation data
basically I agree with the ToR. I have just a few comments regarding the proposed timeframe. From my poi...
24 Jun 2014
- 03:59 pm Task #2164: Procedure for selecting persons to participate in temporary sub-groups
On the open questions, the following was agreed at the MIG meeting on 2014-06-17:
A sub-group can only be set up b...
17 Jun 2014
- 08:21 am Task #2164: Procedure for selecting persons to participate in temporary sub-groups
Here's a proposal for the workflow:
Draft terms of reference (ToR) for a MIG sub-group to address one or several...
13 Jun 2014
- 05:57 pm Task #2165 (Closed): Set up sub-group for controlled vocabularies in INSPIRE (MIWP-19)
It has been proposed to establish a dedicated MIG sub-group to propose to the MIG appropriate updates to use of Contr...
12 Jun 2014
- 11:28 am Task #2164 (Closed): Procedure for selecting persons to participate in temporary sub-groups
Clarify detailed procedure for selecting persons to participate in temporary sub-groups and publish it on the INSPIRE...
- 11:25 am Support #2163 (Submitted): Update MIG Redmine configuration
A number of changes should be made in the Redmine configuration of the MIG instance (https://ies-svn.jrc.ec.europa.eu...
- 10:56 am Discussion #2162: How to deal with corrigenda to TGs
Option 2 would be much easier to implement and it would be clearer to the reader what exactly has changed from one ve...
- 10:55 am Discussion #2162 (Feedback): How to deal with corrigenda to TGs
How should small errors that are being found TG docs (e.g. in some Annex I TGs, the URIs for identifying the specific...
Also available in: Atom