From 31 Jul 2014 to 29 Aug 2014
29 Aug 2014
- 05:30 pm Bug #2204 (Submitted): Metadata - Strategic decision on the use of 19115 (current ISO standard) a...
What legal obligations do Inspire have when ISO19115-1 becomes a European CEN standard, are we in any way legally man...
28 Aug 2014
- 04:51 pm Task #2164: Procedure for selecting persons to participate in temporary sub-groups
Fair point. Any proposals for timeframes for the different steps in the process are more than welcome.
On the MD T...
- 04:42 pm Task #2164: Procedure for selecting persons to participate in temporary sub-groups
Can we specify the process more precisely and define time-frames for some steps in the process, especially for steps ...
25 Aug 2014
- 02:32 pm MIWP-Action #2192: MIWP-21: Pilots for INSPIRE-based applications (including for e-reporting)
Updated the task description to the one distributed to the MIG-T in April - the previous one was an outdated draft.
22 Aug 2014
- 12:58 pm Task #2123: Creation of MIG sub-group on registers and registries
The ToR are fine with me.
05 Aug 2014
- 04:44 pm Task #2164: Procedure for selecting persons to participate in temporary sub-groups
Please find here my proposals. The first is related to the rolling aspect of the work programme and the necessity to ...
- 04:10 pm Task #2123: Creation of MIG sub-group on registers and registries
Please find my remarks in the attached file (a .doc file as .docx revision management is not fully interoperable with...
- 02:03 pm Task #2161: Set up sub-group for download services for observation data
Version of the ToR, now into the new MIG template, also including the modifications kindly proposed by Alex Ramage.
- 10:04 am Discussion #2170: Could we use "INSPIRE Metadata for Dummies, the French guidelines for metadata ...
please find here the pdf. The .doc was created through OpenOffice, it can hold some strange code fo...
01 Aug 2014
- 07:19 pm Task #2123: Creation of MIG sub-group on registers and registries
As discussed in recent MIG-T meetings, the basis for setting up temporary sub-groups should always be terms of refere...
31 Jul 2014
- 05:54 pm Task #2165: Set up sub-group for controlled vocabularies in INSPIRE (MIWP-19)
we have only a few comments and questions on the draft ToR:
We miss the proposed action in the w...
Also available in: Atom