25th MIG-T meeting - Agenda

Tuesday, 1 December

Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale (ISPRA), Via Vitaliano Brancati, 48, 00144 Roma

Building 60, SALA CF (Federal Council Room), 7th floor 

Time Agenda Item Who Objective / expected outcomes Format Preparation needed
14:00-14:10 Welcome and approval of the agenda Michael Lutz (JRC)      
14:15-15:30 Report on meeting of Thematic Clusters facilitators

Robert Tomas (JRC) and TC Facilitators

  • Summarise status of each Thematic Clusters and the overall activity
  • Inform about proposed change proposals and classification
Presentation  
15:30-16:00 Coffee                
16:00-18:00 Discussion of corrigenda and change proposals proposed by MIWP-14 sub-group Robert Tomas (JRC) and TC Facilitators
  • Agree on classification of change proposals
  • Planning of actions needed for addressing each agreed proposal
TBD Review proposed change proposals (see this Google spreadsheet)
20:00 Social Dinner at LA FAMIGLIA Restaurant, Via Gaeta 66 - Rome (Nazionale street/Termini station area) If you would like to join, please put your name in the doodle poll, so that we can book a large enough table

Wednesday, 2 December

Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale (ISPRA), Via Vitaliano Brancati, 48, 00144 Roma

Building 60, SALA CF (Federal Council Room), 7th floor 

Time

Agenda Item

Who

Objective / expected outcomes

Format

Preparation needed

9:00-9:30 Review of open actions items Michael Lutz (JRC)
  • Agree which action items should be kept open and add deadlines and assignees where necessary
 
  • Review action items before the meeting
  • Assignees to update status
9:30-10:30 State of play – geospatial ISA actions Michael Lutz (JRC)
  • Inform about on-going geospatial activities in the ISA and ISA2 programme
  • Discuss how the MIG-T could be involved
  • Presentation of on-going ISA activities (EULF and ARE3NA) and ELISE proposal for ISA(attachment:20151202_ISA_state-of-play.pptx)
  • Discussion how the MIG-T could be involved
Read background document on the ISA and ISA2 activities
10:30-11:00 Coffee        
11:00-11:30 SDS discussion paper & TGs update Christina Wasström (SE)
  • Resolve open comments
  • Endorsement of discussion paper and TGs by MIG-T
  • Presentation of comments received and proposed resolution
  • Discussion of remaining open issue

Comment on SDS discussion paper and TG draft (see #2610)

11:30-12:00 MIWP-8 status & roadmap & impact of proposed changes Michael Östling (SE)
  • resolve open issues that MIWP-8 sub-group could not resolve
  • agree on timeline and planning
  • Presentation of MIWP-8 status, roadmap, comments received and proposed resolution
  • Discussion of remaining open issue

Review open MIWP-8 issues

12:00-12:30 MIWP-16 results & closure Paul Hasenohr (EEA)
  • inform about results
  • plan follow-up activities (e.g. proposed modifications to indicators)
  • Presentation of MIWP-16 results
  • Discussion of possible follow-up activities

Review draft final report of the MIWP-16

12:30-13:00 MIWP-6 status report & planning
  • Michael Lutz (JRC)
  • inform about results achieved so far
  • discuss and endorse proposed revision of MIWP-6 action description and sub-group terms of reference
  • Presentation on the MIWP-6 status and proposal for a revised scope of the action (attachment:20151202_MIWP-6_status+planning.pptx)
  • Discussion and MIG-T endorsement of the proposed revision of MIWP-6 action description and sub-group terms of reference
Review and comment on proposed revision of the MIWP-6 sub-group terms of reference (see #2128)
13:00-14:30 Lunch  

 

   
14:30-15:00 State of play of INSPIRE REFIT Joeri Robbrecht, Hugo de Groof (ENV) Inform about the current status of the INSPIRE REFIT process Presentation  
15:00-15:30 Monitoring issues Emilio Lopez (ES) Initiate discussion on possible MIWP action on monitoring Presentation & discussion  
15:30-16:00 Proposal for a new MIWP action on GML-related aspects Michael Lutz (JRC) Discuss MIWP action proposal and comments & agree on way forward
  • Presentation on the proposal for a new MIWP action on GML-related issues, incl. comments received (attachment:20151202_MIWP_action_GML.pptx)
  • Discussion and MIG-T endorsement of the proposed action description
Review and comment on action proposal (see #2381)
16:00-16:30 Coffee  

 

   
16:30-17:30 Work Programme evolution Michael Lutz (JRC)

Discuss which proposed actions are still relevant and whether they should be proposed for endorsement by MIG-P

  • Introductory presentation (attachment:20151202_MIWP_evolution.pptx) 
  • Tour de table to collect views on how to proceed with the currently proposed MIWP actions
Review proposed action in current MIWP

Thursday, 3 December

Villa Malta, Via di Porta Pinciana 1, Roma

Curci hall (Sala Curci)

8:30 – 9:00

Registration and material distribution

9:00 – 9:15

eENVplus project overview (G.Saio)

9:15 – 11:00

Service, tools and infrastructure demonstration

- The overall picture: the "bricks" approach

- Data harmonisation process

- Data validation services

- Thesaurus framework and TF services

- Metadata management services: editing, validation and exploitation

- Base data services: accessing harmonised data through standard services

- Specialised data services: methodology and specific implementation

- Crowdsourcing services: the operational approach

- Making INSPIRE operational: eENVplus training package 

11:00 – 11:15 Coffee corner short break

11:15 – 13:00

Data and pilot demonstration

- Air Quality eReporting pilots: Belgium A Italy implementation

- Management of underground infrastructure: the Belgium sewage information system

- Land management services in cross-boundary area: Czech and Slovakia

- Mobile and crowdsourcing in Natural area: France, Hungary, Island applications

- Decision support system in Forest Fire Management: sharing interoperable information

- Geohazard analysis in cross-border area: Italy and Slovenian

- Monitoring urban landscape evolution in Portugal

13:00 - 14:00 break for lunch (shared restaurants list will be provided to the participants)

14:00 – 14:45

Round table with European Commission participation

Participants: ISPRA President prof. B. De Bernardinis and some key persons from Regional Authorities, DG ENV, DG JRC, EEA, DG GROWTH, DG CNET
Moderator: Hugo De Groof (DG ENV)

 

Music Room (Stanza della Musica)

14:45 – 17:30

MIG-P and MIG-T meeting with some eENVplus partners

Archive Room (Stanza dell’Archivio)

14:45 – 16:30

eENVplus partners desk available for more details and live demonstration

20:00 – 23:00 Social Dinner