25th MIG-T meeting - Logistics¶
The MIG-T meeting is co-organised with the following meetings:
- 30/11 (noon) - 1/12 (noon): Meeting of the Thematic Cluster Facilitators & MIG-T liaisons
- 1/12 (noon) - 3/12 (afternoon): MIG-T meeting, including the final conference of the eENVplus project (on 3/12 in the morning)
- 4/12 (all day): MIG-P meeting
Attendance list (Google spreadsheet)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (30/11-2/12, 4/12): Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale (ISPRA), Via Vitaliano Brancati, 48, 00144 Roma
- Logistics: attachment:ISPRA_Logistics_30_Nov-2_Dec+4_Dec.docx
- Thursday (3/12): Villa Malta, Via di Porta Pinciana 1, Roma
- Logistics: attachment:eENVplus_Logistics_3_Dec.docx
WIFI (at ISPRA)
WIFI is available at ISPRA through the network "ISPRA-Ospiti". You need to enter username and password provided by ISPRA at the opening meeting.
Any support can be provided if problems arise when connecting to, or using, the wireless internet service.
- On 1/12 at 20:00, a social dinner will be organised at LA FAMIGLIA Restaurant, Via Gaeta 66 - Rome (see attachment:MIG-T_dinner_1_Dec_Info.doc). If you would like to join, please put your name in the doodle poll, so that we can book a large enough table. Note that all participants will pay for themselves.
- On 3/12 at 20:00, our hosts (ISPRA) will offer a dinner in Villa Malta, Via di Porta Pinciana 1, Roma (the same location as the eENVplus meeting).