30th meeting of the MIG permanent technical sub-group (MIG-T)¶
- 30th meeting of the MIG permanent technical sub-group (MIG-T)
Thursday, 26th of May 2016, 10:00-11:30 CEST
Recording: MP4, AdobeConnect viewer
[10:00-10:10] Welcome and approval of the agenda (Michael Lutz)
[10:10-10:20] Minutes of the previous meetings (for discussion and agreement) (Michael Lutz)
[10:20-10:30] MIWP actions status reports (Michael Lutz)
[10:30-10:45] INSPIRE implementation for noise maps (Ouns Kissiyar)
- Background document: 2016_Reporting_Strategic_Noise_Maps_Flanders.pdf
[10:45-11:10] INSPIRE Conference (Michael Lutz)
[11:10-11:20] CEF (Connecting Europe Facility) call for public open data (Michael Lutz, on behalf of Daniele Rizzi, DG CONNECT)
- Presentation: 20160526_CEF_call_PublicOpenData.pdf
- Call info days:
• virtual: 3 June 2016
• Brussels: 9 June 2016
The minutes are based on the notes taken in the web-conference chat window by the scribe as well as comments made by participants in the chat.
Where “+1” is used in the minutes, this is to indicate support for the position of the previous speaker.
Actions are indicated in the minutes using the keyword [Action] and are tracked in the issue tracker. The currently open issues (including open issues from previous meetings) are summarised in the table at the end of the minutes.
Ouns Kissiyar (BE), Nikolay Iv. Petrov (BG), Christine Najar (CH), Jiří Poláček (CZ), Lars Storgaard (DK), Christian Ansorge, Paul Hasenohr (EEA), Emilio López (ES), Marie Lambois (FR), Tamás Palya (HU), Carlo Cipolloni (IT), Robert Tomas, Michael Lutz, Vlado Cetl, Lorena Hernandez (JRC), Arvids Ozols (LV), Kurt Bonnici (MT), Dragica Pajić (RS), Christina Wasström (SE), Alex Ramage, Tim Duffy (UK)
Michael Lutz welcomed the participants.
The agenda was approved as proposed.
- There were no comments on the minutes from the previous meeting and they were approved as they currently stand on the wiki.
- Open action items. Some action items were closed as discussed at the 29th face-to-face meeting.
- On-going consultations. Feedback on new MIWP 2016-2020 and new proposed MIG actions already received from several countries (FR, DK, ES, IT, SE and AT). Others still to submit (UK, ...)
- Past consultations. SDS TG. Ad-hoc group is progressing with comment resolution.
- 2nd comment resoultion workshop at the end of April.
- Work on finalising in progress. JRC with ARE3NA contractors.
- ATS for data. Discussion is still ongoing to make first proposal.
- Proposal for ATS for new metadata guidelines to be developed once TG are +/- stable.
- Progress showed on 29th face to face meeting.
- Work on FAQ.
- Regarding the proposal for extending the testbed documentation into proper TGs, it was agreed to conclude the work of the sub-group as proposed in December 2015 and to then discuss whether the documentation is sufficient or whether it should be exteneded (as part of the new MIWP 2016-2020).
- Feedback on updated TG for Metadata received from 22 countries.
- All comments compiled in one document with 30+ pages.
- [Action] JRC will make first round and propose comment resolution for editorial comments and those that could be easily fixed.
- Then a small ad-hoc subgroup (consisting of MIWP-8 experts and representatives from MS who submitted comments) will be set up to discuss remaining comments.
- [Action] JRC to investigate the possibility to organise a face-to-face meeting for the final comment resolution.
- Continuation to thematic clusters has been agreed between DG ENV and JRC.
- The administrative procedure for the new facilitator contracts has started. Some facilitators will be replaced (O&M/EF and biodiversity). Changes will be discussed in the scope of the work.
- Proposal for changes in IRs and TGs. Consolidated proposal is waiting for agreement with DG ENV.
- To be discussed further in the scope of the new MIWP 2016-2020.
- Work on D2.9 is progressing. Will be soon send to MIG-T.
- Consultations closed. Work on comments and additional guidelines for providing coverage data through the WCS.
- Succesful meeting held after 29th MIG-t meeting. Several extensions received. Work on conolidation. Next meeting in June.
- First results will be on INSPIRE Conference together with workshop
INSPIRE implementation for noise maps¶
Presentation given by Ouns Kissiyar.
ENV noise Directive requests each 5 years a report. Discussion about: INSPIRE data themes, format of data and publication of other data, difference between measured and modelled data. What are the right data for production. Similar issues with other reportings (floods, risks and hazards etc.). Harmonisation of data products needed.
[Action] Feedback reuquested from all. This example will be used for new sub-gropud dealing with e-reporting. Everybody wellcome to propose similar topics for discussion.
Deadline extended to 10 June.
Proposal for several sessions:
- MIG-T activities (short presentation) + how it is used/reused in MS (presentations by MIG-T members) [Action] Volunteers for MS presentation please contact Michael Lutz.
- Presentation of different tools to support INSPIRE implementation (INSPIRE web site, registry, find your scope, dashboard...)
- New MIWP - new strategic direction and planned activities in coming years
- Additional slot will be reserved on Friday afternoon, either for a MIG-T meeting (if necessary) or for a joint session with ENV reporting community.
CEF (Connecting Europe Facility) call for public open data¶
Information about the call which is opportunity for INSPIRE implementation.
- focus on geospatial data and Earth observation
- INSPIRE data and cross-border harmonisation
- INSPIRE Monitoring and Reporting 2016. Short information will be provided in a written form
- Next virtual meeting 30 June