40th meeting of the MIG permanent technical sub-group (MIG-T)¶
- 40th meeting of the MIG permanent technical sub-group (MIG-T)
Thursday, 1st of June 2017, 10:00-11:30 CEST
- Meeting number: 841 957 546
- Join the meeting
Recording: WebEx recording
[10:00-10:10] Welcome and approval of the agenda (Michael Lutz)
[10:10-10:15] Minutes of the previous meetings (for discussion and agreement) (Michael Lutz)
[10:15-10:30] MIWP actions status reports (MIWP action leaders)
- MIWP actions status reports: MIWP 2016-2020
[10:45-11:00] Approaches for identifying subsets of metadata (Michael Lutz, Robert Tomas)
- Collection of approaches: #2981
- Current summary: attachment:20170529_ApproachesToIdentifyOpenData&OtherCategoriesInNationalDiscoveryServices.xlsx
- Status nominations for ad-hoc action: #2982
[11:00-11:10] MIG meeting and INSPIRE Committee meeting (Joeri Robbrecht)
- see meeting page
[11:10-11:20] On-going standardisation activities
- Jari Reini (FI) is planning to re-activate a SWG in OGC to develop a new version of TJS and needs an OGC voting member to support this proposal
- INSPIRE/Copernicus workshop on Global Reference Grid Systems for Big Geospatial Data on 11+12 July 2017
- INSPIRE Conference
The minutes summarise the main conclusions and actions from the meeting. Actions are indicated in the minutes using the keyword [Action] and are tracked in the issue tracker.
Anders Rydén (SE), Alex Ramage, Jason King (UK), Arvīds Ozols (LV), Emilio López (ES), Kurt Bonnici (MT), Laers Storgaard (DK), Lenka Rejentova (CZ), Marie Lambois (FR), Markus Jobst (AT), Markus Seifert, Nicolas Hegemann (DE), Nathalie Delattre, Ouns Kissiyar (BE), Nikolay Petrov (BG), Tamás Palya (HU), Sulev Õitspuu (EE), Joeri Robbrecht (ENV), Christian Ansorge (EEA), Michael Lutz, Robert Tomas, Vlado Cetl (JRC)
Welcome and approval of the agenda¶
Michael Lutz welcomed participants.
Minutes of the previous meetings¶
minutes of the 39th MIG-T meeting are adopted as they currently stand on the wiki.
#2696 - Work is ongoing. Every feedback is welcome.
MIWP actions status reports¶
- 2016.1: Document prepared for MIG and Committee meeting with proposed follow-up actions.
- 2016.2: Analysis document preapred for MIG and Committee meeting with proposed follow-up actions.
- 2016.3: Testing of INSPIRE Validator ongoing. Status report and proposal for a revised action mandate drafted for MIG meeting
- 2016.4: Ongoing. The Joint MIG-T liaisons /Facilitators Teleconference held on 2/5 2017. Earth science facilitator still missing. Proposals for common activities during the INSPIRE conference.
- 2016.5: The kick-off meeting is planned in Sptember during INSPIRE Conference.
- 2016.6: Draft Action manadte updated. Will be presented and discussed on MIG meeting.
Approaches for identifying subsets of metadata¶
- Many countries provided feedback. Most of them on open data identification. Expession of interest for ad-hoc group.
- All to provide feedback even if there is no specific approach [Action]
MIG meeting and INSPIRE Committee meeting¶
- Preparation ongoing (documents and presentations)
- Discusson with standardisation bodies is planned on the second day of MIG meeting
- Rules of procedures (RoP) prepared and to be adopted on MIG meeting
On-going standardisation activities¶
- Reactivation of TJS work. Who is ineterested to send e-mail to Jari Reini (FI)
- JRC is organising WS on Global Grid Systems. Proposal for experts from country are welcome. Acception will depend to budget available.
- INSPIRE Conference
- Submissions closed
- Revision process to start soon
- Overall preparation ongoing
- Monitoring 2017 - positive trends overall. For 2 countries still missing reports
- The next meeting will take place on 29 June.