42nd meeting of the MIG permanent technical sub-group (MIG-T)

Thursday, 24th of August 2017, 10:00-11:00 CEST

Connection details:

Recording:  Streaming, Download

Agenda

[10:00-10:10] Welcome and approval of the agenda (Michael Lutz)

[10:10-10:15] Minutes of the previous meetings (for discussion and agreement) (Michael Lutz)

[10:15-10:30] Various information items

[10:30-10:45] On-going standardisation activities

  • Re-chartering of OGC TJS SWG (Jari Reini)

[10:45-11:00] AOB

Minutes

Preface

The minutes summarise the main conclusions and actions from the meeting. Actions are indicated in the minutes using the keyword [Action] and are tracked in the issue tracker.

Attendees

Emilio Lopez (ES), Ouns Kissiyar, Nathalie Delattre (BE), Carlo Cipolloni (IT), Markus Jobst (AT), Heidi Vanparys (DK), Lenka Rejentova (CZ), Christine Najar (CH), Ewa Surma, Marcin Grudzień (PL), Martin Saliba (MT), Jari Reini (FI), Jason King, Tim Duffy (UK), Joeri Robbrecht, Hugo De Groof (DG ENV), Christian Ansorge, Jose (EEA), Robert Tomas, Karen Fullerton, Michael Lutz (JRC),

Welcome and approval of the agenda

The agenda was approved without changes.

Minutes of the previous meetings

The minutes of the 41st MIG-T meeting and 40th MIG-T meeting were both endorsed as they currently stand on the wiki.

Various information items

  • INSPIRE Conference planning
    • MIG-T members who would like to attend the workshop "Towards an Inspired e-Reporting?" or present in the MS break-out sessions, please contact EEA.
    • It is still possible to register for the Conference. The workshops are fully booked and there is a waiting list.
    • [Action] Robert to share the timetable of the meetings of the Thematic Clusters.
  • INSPIRE geoportal
    • A new thematic viewer has been developed by JRC over the summer and will be presented at the 2016.5 kick-off meeting. Depending on discussions with MS during the meeting and with DG ENV, it will be opened up to MS representatives for feedback.
    • The lessons learnt from this development will be an important discussion topic for the upcoming MIG-T and MIG meetings.
  • Next MIG-T face-to-face meeting
  • Country fiches
    • They have been published on the INSPIRE knowledge base, in the "INSPIRE in my country" section.
    • The IE and the EU overview fiche are still missing, but will be added shortly
  • Call for participation in new 2016.3 sub-group
    • Please spread the information about the open call (#3012) in your countries and networks

On-going standardisation activities

Jari Reini presented the proposed re-chartering of OGC TJS SWG. [Action] All MIG-T members whose organisations are OGC members are invited to review and vote on the proposed charter. Jari will send additional information by e-mail.

AOB

Subtitles for the INSPIRE extensions video (https://youtu.be/Ftgy8uU9y2A) are still welcome.