45th meeting of the MIG permanent technical sub-group (MIG-T)¶
- 45th meeting of the MIG permanent technical sub-group (MIG-T)
Thursday, 30th of November 2017, 10:00-11:00 CET
- Meeting number: 849 115 520
- Join the meeting
Recording: Streaming, Download
[10:00-10:05] Welcome and approval of the agenda
[10:10-10:10] Minutes of the previous meetings (for discussion and agreement)
[10:10-10:30] MIWP actions status reports
- MIWP actions status reports: MIWP 2016-2020
[10:30-10:40] Preparation for MIG meeting and INSPIRE Committee meeting 07-08 December (DG ENV)
[10:40-10:50] Information points (Geoportal Thematic Viewer Status, INSPIRE Evidence for PSI Directive)
The minutes summarise the main conclusions and actions from the meeting. Actions are indicated in the minutes using the keyword [Action] and are tracked in the issue tracker.
Arvids Ozols (LV), Marie Lambois (FR), Tamas Palya (HU), Carlo Cipolloni (IT), Martin Saliba (MT), Rene Agius (MT), Wideke Boersma (NL), Marcin Grudzień (PL), Anders Rydén (SE), Tim Duffy (UK), Dragica Pajić (RS), Nemanja Paunić (RS), Robert Tomas (JRC), Vlado Cetl (JRC)
The agenda was approved without changes.
The minutes of the 44nd MIG-T meeting were endorsed as they currently stand on the wiki.
- Action 2016.2
- Draft Regulation change submitted for the next MIG and INSPIRE Committe meeting
- Action 2016.3
- Contracting for future validator development in the process
- Action 2016.4
- IR Change proposals evaluated by facilitators. Big thank to facilitators for their work. Document is submitted to MIG and INSPIRE Committe meeting. Next VC meeting is planned for mid of December. Face to face meeting is planned for end of February/beginning of March to discuss new requirements and to define tasks for new contracts. It should be followed by MIG liaisons.
- Action 2016.5
- Meeting was held in Copenhagen last week. It was a good meeting clarified the scope of activity. Code list are already presented in INSPIRE registry to be utilised for labeling priority data sets. Please send comments on code lists if any by 13 Decmber [Action]. After update, the codes will be ready to use.
- Minutes of the meeting will be soon available.
- Further actions on code list will be taken after MIG meeting.
Preparation for MIG meeting and INSPIRE Committee meeting 07-08 December¶
- MIG Agenda presented with some more details on documents.
- Ongoing discussion with ENV on opening of applications. It is expected to be published very soon.It will be published as a Beta version with the disclaimer.
- Some MS asked already for Reports that were prepared and sent.
- In the Support to DG Connect VL sent a request to collect information on third parties providing data in MS (short questionnaire). Timing for inputs is tied so MIG-T memebers are also kindly asked to help with it. It is important initiative for future PSI and INSPIRE davelopments.