MIG sub-groups virtual meetings - Connection details¶
To check whether your computer and network connections are properly configured, you can run this Adobe Connect diagnostics test.
- Connect to http://asib-emea.adobeconnect.com/mig-sub-groups/
- Choose “Enter as a guest” and enter your name and country, e.g. “Adam Smith (UK)”
- Accept the disclaimer
- In the prompt, select either (1) "Dial in to the Audio Conference via Phone" or (2) "Using microphone (Computer/Device). In case of (1) note down your 4-digit identification code at the bottom of the text box: "Once joined to the audio, identify yourself: Press *65*xxxx# on your phone."
- Click "Done"
- Dial your Local or International Access Number (available from http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers)
- Enter the MeetingOne Conference Room Number: *1323040#
- Press *65*xxxx# on your phone (using your 4 digit identification number from step 4 - you can also find your identification code by selecting the Dial-in details in the information icon in the top right-hand corner).
- Follow any voice prompts.
- Mute your phone when not speaking.
Via Computer (with headset/speakers and microphone)¶
- Select Meeting - Audio Setup Wizard in the menu and run the wizard to make sure your microphone and speakers are properly connected and configured
- To speak, make sure that the microphone icon on the top is enabled.
- Mute your microphone when not speaking.